Saturday, December 5, 2009

Funny as Hell! Even tho' Hell probably isn't all that funny. But this is. Just shut up and read!

As you all know, I am a connoisseur of all things fine. One of the finest things I discovered a while ago and only now thought about sharing, is one my favorite websites: www.despair.com. The owner of this site is my hero, because he has proven that you can make a faeces-load of money from nothing. In this case, his "nothing" is a collection of posters called "Demotivators" which, much like this blog, tell the absolute truth about life. In an irreverent, witty way that will leave you in a pondersome (I believe I've just invented a word) mood. The posters are brilliant in my opinion, because this guy and I have one great thing in common - we hate optimists. If I were gay or he were a woman, he would be my soulmate. But I am not and he is not, so let's leave it at that. 

If you've never heard of this site because you are specially skilled at depriving yourself of all things awesome, navigate there now. If you are a Facebook friend of My Royal Highness, navigate to my photo album and check out a few of my favorite posters. No optimists allowed.

If you buy anything from this site please note that I charge a 2.5% commission on all purchases, to be paid by the buyer because the seller lives in America and I don't know him and even if I did he would laugh until the paramedics are called if I brought up such a brilliant suggestion to him.

Please don't buy something and then not pay me. Ask yourself: What would Jesus do? Or Muhammed? Or whoever it is you worship. (Unless it's Satan, in which case it becomes a moot point.) Do the right thing.

zakeozim@gmail.com   

4 comments:

  1. if i was your face book friend i would view the pictures buy something and send you a 2.5% commission lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I never heard of this site before reading you post....Shocked? me too. It is so full of wit though, i love it. I think i might get some despairwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you Miss D.M. It's the thought that counts...I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Perseverance - the courage to ignore the obvious wisdom of turning back" so, apt. Interesting site.

    ReplyDelete